Selasa, 06 Desember 2016

Tipe Orang Pemakan Nasi Goreng Yang Greget

Tipe Orang Pemakan Nasi Goreng Yang Greget - For three days you wake baseball. I'm sorry dear, I'm wrong no explanation mendenggarkan first. I already know all of the story. Doni already told me everything. Forgive me. Forgive me. I love you . Wake up. Reno whisper in telinggaku as a new force for me to open my eyes. My eyes slowly open, vague until it becomes very clear. Reno woke up from his seat. She was crying but smiling. Then he kissed my forehead. Thank goodness you're already aware dear, I'm so worried about you dear. I called the doctor briefly before yes he ran menginggalkan me. I can only see her happy smile.

I had to choose, to turn to the right or left, or the reverse direction and will fall into the same abyss. It's the same as my case this time, I had to choose urangbungul.wordpress.com is a new track for me, or Layla who is a long ravine in my lane. And of course I chose a new path, although I do not know where to end, but at least I know I will not fall in the same abyss I explained to him. He nodded, smiling, and the wings of pigeons in his back was widened as if he wanted to fly.

No loss I led you to this intersection. Live a new path, because this is a beginning of a journey that may be a lot of obstacles. And still on the principle that you must not fall into the same abyss. Maybe my job to guide you over, so I'll go and if you need my help, I will come to.

Iren suddenly cried and ran toward the road and instantly grabbed a container truck body to bounce away, the Son, not far from the urangbungul.wordpress.com immediately ran to embrace her limp body helpless. A month later Iren awoke from his coma, he woke up with a better state, according to the nurses who take care taken to hospital when the situation is so pathetic, eyes skewered pieces of wood and in need of eye donors, fortunately there is someone who wants to donate his eyes.

7 years later
Irenia empress a writer who had just returned from the country uncle sam after receiving the award because it was elected to student achievement and the author of the books were so interesting and liked around the world finally returned to Indonesia and re-breathe the air after 7 years go abroad and leave memories in his country.